The Healthy Life Cafe

Hi it's Will again!
___________________________________________________________________________
Last week I discussed a day in the life at Lifetime Fitness, but today I wanted to talk a little bit about the well-known Life Cafe inside the club. Usually I go in the cafe after my workout to get protein smoothies or some lunch if I am working out in the late morning. Despite the expensive prices, every time I have gotten something from there I have not been disappointed. I want to go in depth some more about what they have to offer, and what I personally recommend.
___________________________________________________________________________
After my morning workout, I like to eat at the cafe and relax. A popular order of mine is the crisp bacon and egg sandwich along with a berry recovery smoothie. One thing I love about the Life Cafe is how I know everything that is in there is healthy. Having 29 grams of protein is a large amount for a post workout meal so this serves its purpose. The smoothie, on the other hand, is an additional 30 grams of protein and tastes amazing. One Lifetime member had the generosity to tell me what she gets at the Life Cafe and how often she goes. She goes six times a week all at 9 AM and goes to the cafe usually once out of those six days. Her go-to order is the Mediterranean salad which is only 170 calories, but it is a good sized salad. Personally, I am more of a fan of their sandwiches, but also enjoy salads when the time is right.

Some recent reviews of the Life Cafe:
"I have been a Lifetime fitness member in Illinois since 2001 and grab a bite in the Life Cafe 3-4 times a year.  The service is good and menu selection is decent. For reasonably priced items order from the daily specials." - Chris M. (Mokena, IL)
Shake & Smoothie Menu at Life Cafe

Comments